3.26.2010

Lean Green Beans!

I didn't lose 2 pounds, but I did weigh myself and found that I'm 5 less than I thought I was. This was inspiration enough, then I saw Lady Carb had lost 2lbs and wanted to kill her, then myself, but I got over it and decided to cook the following: Fresh Green Beans, cleaned and washed
Fresh Onion, chopped
Fresh Garlic, chopped
1 Jalapeno pepper, chopped
1 Tbls olive oil
1 Tbls Smart Balance butter stuff
2 Tsp Soy sauce
1 Tsp Asian Hot Sauce
1 Salmon Filet, with dry seasonings and broiled
I sauteed everything but the salmon in a large skillet until the onions and garlic were translucent. Then I added the green beans and sauteed them for a few minutes and then covered them for until they were al dente and tasty. Then after broiling the salmon to perfection, I covered it with a large ladle full of the green bean mix and may have added a little more soy for flavor. It was jammin!

No comments:

Post a Comment