4.08.2010

C.A. CHECKING IN

Have to say that this week was NOT what I expected. But after several days of not tracking, company over the weekend, and even being sick last night, I'm still doing okay.

I've lost another pound (No!! Not Two, Kiki!) making my loss 6lbs! In four weeks. Very slow, but steady...so I'm happy.

As they say, this is NOT a diet, it's a life style. The best news is that I'm feeling very positive, not deprived, not frustrated, not craving thinks I should not have, and all in all very pleased with the process.

I have heard in the past, and again the other night, that one should allow themselves one day a week to splurge a little. I agree. Saturday is my day!!

Have a great week and I'll check in later....

CarbAddict

5 comments:

  1. Good going! Love reading about your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going slow is the way to go. We all want our weight gone overnight...but it took years to pack it on. So~hang in there, and know in your heart, that with each and every pound...it's like four sticks of butter off your body!
    I'm on Crestor too, and have crazy fast forward whirling thoughts when trying to go to sleep. It's a side effect???? egad!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I splurge with Weight Watcher desserts. We love the chocolate chip creamy pie, and strawberry shortcake. Really, all of them are delish, give 'em a whirl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job CA! I too am doing well .... this is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so wish I would have been coming here to check in ... I've been hiding, k?

    ReplyDelete