4.15.2010

The Week from HELL!

I've done better...lots better. I had a very stressful week and slipped - not completely off the wagon, just sort of hanging on to one of the wheels as it rolled over my feet, then my knees, then my thighs, ALMOST up to my waist. But I've stopped it before I was completely squashed and managed to climb back up into the seat.



From having pizza with my friends at the lake last weekend, to eating 1/2 deli sandwich and a bucket load of pasta salad on Tuesday (see?? carbs!!) I was up about 1/2 pound this week. Actually, .4, but lets not split hairs! I much prefer my scale at home where I can jump on (step on gingerly) naked and before I've had so much as a sip of coffee. I like that weight better. I wonder if WW would just take my word for it!!?? Nah, guess not.



Anyway, I'll be extremely happy when this week is over. I've been absolutely buried with work from what seems like everyone in the building. And every request is an emergency. And everyone's emergency is more important than everyone elses emergency. I finally had to just get up and walk out for lunch around noon yesterday to keep from hurting someone. The first break I've had all week. All the rushing and chaos makes me want to eat and so I have!



So, kids, here's to a better week - beginning now - at 1:51PM, Thursday, April 15, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment