4.05.2010

Outta Control!


Hey there... it's me Kiki and I'm outta control! I have completely fallen off the wagon and I hit hard. I don't know what is going on. I think that I have fallen into the dark abyss that is emotional eating. And I have to say...I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore! I have made the decision to take drastic measures and join Jenny Craig. Now before I am judged let me explain myself.

Money certainly doesn't grow on trees around here so the decision to join was not done in a flippant manner. And my ultimate decision to join was for a jump start into my journey. I have done JC before with some success. And I am willing to give it another try. But I ask that you don't judge. I've heard it all before. Jenny Craig is for losers. But I'm having a hard time. And I need a little easy, non thinking, just eat this....encouragement. So I'm off to meet with Jenny at 4:30 today. I'll report back when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment